14/04/2003 Kawaks 1.46
* New drivers:
- Mighty! Pang (Japan 001011)
- 1944: The Loop Master (US 000620)
- Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting (US 000412)
- Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting (Japan 000412)
- Dimahoo (US 000121)
- Great Mahou Daisakusen (Japan 000121)
- Battle Circuit (Euro 970319)
- GigaWing (US 990222)
- GigaWing (Japan 990223)
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness (US 950424)
- Super Street Fighter 2: New Challengers (World 930911)
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (US)
- Carrier Air Wing (US 901012)
- Magic Sword - Heroic Fantasy (World 900623)
- Mercs (US 900608)
- Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (World 910522)
- Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910318)
- Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910411)
- Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition (US 920803)
- Strider (US set2)
- Willow (US)
- The King of Fighters '99: Millennium Battle (earlier)
- The King of Fighters '2001
- The King of Fighters '2001 (decrypted C)
- Jockey Grandprix
* Added CPS2 z80 reset line emulation (thanks Elsemi).
* Added developer mode support for NeoGeo games.
* Added revision dates to CPS1 descriptions where possible.
* Added correct emulation for NeoGeo vector table swapping.
* Added support for the UNIVERSE BIOS (universe bios must be unzipped
and in the same directory as your 'WinKawaks.exe'.
* Changing NeoGeo region or mode settings during game play will force
the game to reset so new setting can take affect.
* Changed Blue's Journey ROM names to match MAME v0.62.
* Removed a uneeded patch to 'fatfury3' vector table.
* Fixed graphics decryption in the encrypted Bangbead set.
* Fixed resolution saving for rotated CPS2 games via menus.
* Fixed tileviewer when viewing 16x16 CPS-2 tiles.
* Fixed a bug that could under certain circumstances cause Insert Coin
to stop working during NeoGeo netplay.
* Fixed buttons 4,5 and 6 in sf2ue.
* Fixed slowdowns in s1945p.
Get it at CPS2Shock